Petform believe in good environmental practice and contributing positively towards environmental
Environmental sustainability is an integral part of our business strategy and as such we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and continuously improving our environmental performance.
We have been certified as compliant with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 18001 2007 international standards.
Our policy on environmental sustainability it to:
- To be fully compliant with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and international standards.
- Minimise our waste and recycle as much of it as possible.
- Optimise the energy and water usage in our factory, office premises, warehouses and vehicles.
- Using solar powered energy for the use of factories.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes that we are going to introduce.
- Continuously improve our work processes related to machinery usage, noise and light pollution from our factory premises.
- Investment in new technologies to achieve a zero carbon emission environment and to reduce wastage.
- Minimise as much as possible any impact from our operations on the environment and local community.
- To introduce new methods of recycling and invest on new machineries that will minimise the impact on the environment.